- collections /
- Is Located At: Griffith Univerity, Nathan Campus, QLD, Australia
- DC_creator: Trish FitzSimons
- DC_rights: All rights reserved to the Griffith University
- DC_subject: 1902 Film, Television and Digital Media
- DC_title: Braided Channels
- Created: 2010
- Extent: 70 hours of interviews
- Is Referenced By: FitzSimons, Trish. 'Braided Channels: A genealogy of the voice of documentary.' Studies in Documentary Film, Vol. 3(2), pp. 131-146, 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10072/30720
- Item Format: Spoken interviews, spoken texts (transcripts)
- Item Type: mp4
- Language: eng
- Sensitivity Statement: Users of the Braided Channel Collection should be aware that it may include images of deceased persons. In some Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, seeing images of deceased persons may cause distress or sadness and, in some cases, offend against strongly held cultural traditions.
- Temporal Coverage: 200-2002
- Owner: Griffith University
Western Sydney University and Alveo acknowledges funding from Nectar. Nectar is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).