- collections /
- Is Located At: Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- DC_creator: Pam Peters
- DC_rights: All rights reserved to Macquarie UNiversity
- DC_subject: 20 - LANGUAGE, COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE written discourse
- DC_title: Australian Corpus of English
- Alternative Title: ACE
- Created: 1986
- Extent: 1,000,000 words
- Is Referenced By: Peters, Pam & Collins, Peter, 1950- & Smith, Adam (2009). Comparative studies in Australian and New Zealand English : grammar and beyond. John Benjamins Pub. Co, Amsterdam ; Philadelphia, http://nla.gov.au/anbd.bib-an44030151;
- Item Format: Newspapers, reportage, editorials, reviews; magazines and journals: popular, academic; government and corporate documents; fiction monographs and short stories: popular and literary
- Item Type: XML
- Language: eng
- Owner: Macquarie University.
Western Sydney University and Alveo acknowledges funding from Nectar. Nectar is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).