- collections /
- Is Located At: Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- DC_custodian: simon Musgrave
- DC_rights: All rights reserved to Monash UNiversity
- DC_subject: 2004 - Linguistics
- DC_title: Monash Corpus of Spoken English
- Alternative Title: Monash
- Created: 1997
- Extent: 50 - 60 hours of audio
- Is Referenced By: Bradshaw, Julie, Burridge, Kate and Clyne, Michael (2010) 'The Monash Corpus of Spoken Australian English.' Proceedings of the 2008 Conference of the Australian Linguistics Society. - http://hdl.handle.net/2123/7099
- Item Format: Spoken Interview; Spoken Texts/transcripts
- Item Type: cda
- Language: eng
- Owner: Monash University.
Western Sydney University and Alveo acknowledges funding from Nectar. Nectar is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).