- collections /
- Is Located At: University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- DC_creator: Alex Mitchell, Arthur Delbridge
- DC_custodian: Ross Coleman
- DC_rights: All rights reserved to University of Sydney
- DC_subject: 2003 Language Studies
- DC_title: Mitchell and Delbridge Database
- Alternative Title: M&D
- Created: 1997-1998
- Extent: Approximately 297 hours of audio
- Is Referenced By: Mitchell, A. G. & Delbridge, Arthur, 1965. The pronunciation of English in Australia / by A.G. Mitchell and A.Delbridge A. & R., Syd. - http://nla.gov.au/nla.cat-vn2427120
- Item Format: Audio: Spoken List; Spoken Monologues; Spoken texts/transcript; Written transcriptions of monologues; Text written analysis of student speech; written instructions to research assistants; written records of schools; written records of Value Judgement Survey; written draft of book; written correspondence to schools and institutions; written contact lists; written metadata on master tapes
- Item Type: txt samples
- Language: eng
- Owner: University of Sydney.
Western Sydney University and Alveo acknowledges funding from Nectar. Nectar is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).