- collections /
- Is Located At: Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- DC_creator: Pam Peters
- DC_rights: All rights reserved to Macquarie UNiversity
- DC_subject: 200302 - English Language spoken and written registers
- DC_title: International Corpus of English (Australia contribution is ICE-AUS)
- Alternative Title: ICE
- Created: 1992-1995
- Extent: 1,000,000 words
- Is Referenced By: Greenbaum, Sidney (ed.) (1996) Comparing English Worldwide: The International Corpus of English. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Item Format: Spoken conversation, f2f and distanced; monologues; broadcast dialogues; scripted speech; unpublished letters (personal and professional); student essays; newspaper writing; popular nonfiction; academic writing; fiction
- Item Type: In line text
- Language: eng
- Owner: Macquarie University
Western Sydney University and Alveo acknowledges funding from Nectar. Nectar is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).